Community Services Guide
The Community Services Guide is a comprehensive information source for recreation, leisure, sports and community programs in the Town of Milton. Each year includes a fall/winter issue as well as a spring/summer issue to help you have fun during every season.
Spring & Summer 2016 Community Services Guide
Look for the Spring & Summer 2016 Community Services Guide, now available online and in Town of Milton facilities.
- March 8: Cycling, Art, Fitness, Sports, School Breaks, General Interest
- March 29: Swimming Lessons
Registration for non-residents starts two days after the dates noted above.
Registration Start Times
- 6:00 am: Internet/phone registration starts: 905-875-5400 or 1-800-418-5494, ext. 2430
- 9:00 am: Walk-in registration starts at Mattamy National Cycling Centre, Milton Leisure Centre, Seniors' Activity Centre, Sports Centre, Centre for the Arts (opens at 11:30 am)
The guide is also available in an accessible PDF format to assist persons who are blind or who live with low vision. The PDF features tagged images and content that can be read using a screen reader (JAWS or Zoom Text with Speech).
Accessible PDF version (Spring & Summer 2016 Community Services Guide)
Page-turning Software Helpful Hints
- To register for a program, click the program code below the description.
- To zoom in, click anywhere on the page or use the zoom control bar on the bottom-right side of the screen.
Due to growing interest in online information access and to be more environmentally-friendly, Community Services Guides are no longer being distributed to households. Instead, guides are available as follows:
- Town registration centres:
- Mattamy National Cycling Centre, 2015 Pan Am Blvd.
- Milton Centre for the Arts, 1010 Main St. E.
- Milton Leisure Centre, 1100 Main St. E.
- Milton Seniors' Activity Centre, 500 Childs Dr.
- Milton Sports Centre, 605 Santa Maria Blvd.
- Town Hall, 150 Mary St.
- Milton Public Library: Main Library, 1010 Main St. E.
- Milton Public Library: Beaty Branch, 945 Fourth Line
Registration Details and Information
Registration for fall and winter 2015-2016 programs will be available in the following ways:
- In person at one of the registration centres listed above
- Online: Milton Online Registrations
- By automated phone: 905-875-5400 or 1-800-418-5494, ext. 2430
- By fax: 905-864-2222
- By mail: Town of Milton, Community Services, 150 Mary St. Milton, ON, L9T 6Z5
Account PIN and Barcode
First time registering? Set up your account - in advance! Get your account PIN and barcode numbers for family members for online/telephone registration as follows:
- Visit the Milton Online Registrations page, select "My Account" and choose "Create New Account." After two business days, click on the "Forgot my password" link on the "My Account" page to have your account barcodes/PIN numbers emailed to you.
- Visit a registration centre (listed above). Your account will be activated immediately.
Online Program Information
Recreation program information is also available online for browsing and registration.
Community Services Guide Advertisers
The Community Services Guide covers programs and community offerings, and provides advertising exposure for organizations through online and Town facility availablity: