Tax bills are mailed twice per year. The interim tax bill is sent early February and the final tax bill is sent early June.

Go paperless!

Sign up for electronic billing (eBilling), a fast and convenient way to have your interim and final property tax bills sent to your email in PDF format.

Enroll for Tax eBilling

Change or cancel your eBilling account

Request a change or cancellation for your electronic billing account below.

To change or cancel your eBilling account, we need to be notified at least 15 business days before your next billing date.

Please note: This request is not for changes to the pre-authorized payment plan.

Request Change or Cancellation

Change your contact information

Please submit the following form to change your mailing address and/or provide up-to-date contact information.

Request a Change to Contact Information

Change your school support

You can change your current school support by contacting the appropriate school board that you’d prefer:

Once the school board processes your application, they notify the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) who update their records for the following taxation year.

Cancel your payment plan

Please complete the Account Change or Cancellation form 

If you recently sold a property and purchased a new property, be sure to cancel your payment arrangement on the old property. We need to be notified at least 15 business days before your next withdrawal date in order to cancel your program or make changes to your withdrawal account.

Failure to notify the Town of an upcoming sale and the effective cancellation dates could result in further payment withdrawals and fees to correct the error.

If you move within Milton, the PTP program is not transferable. The program must be cancelled on the previous property and a new application must be completed for the new property according to the enrollment deadlines indicated within the terms and conditions of this program. Fees may apply if a refund due to taxes paid in error occurs.

Letter of Authorization

You can have a third party receive property tax information on your behalf. Complete a Letter of Authorization Form and send it to us before they make a request.