<iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-5D9QDS" height="0" width="0">

Special Events Permits

Street Parties

If you and your neighbours are planning a street party requiring the closure of a local residential roadway, you will need to obtain a Street Party Permit (free of charge).

Please apply at least four weeks before the planned event.

  HTML file icon Street Party Permit

Parades, Road Races and Triathlons

Special Events Permits are issued for events such as Parades, Road Races and Triathlons.

Please submit your completed application at least six weeks prior to the event date.

  PDF file icon Special Events Permit Application

An application fee for special event is required. Please see Rates and Fees for fee details.  If the event is for a not-for-profit charity, the application fee is waived.

The Town of Milton requires liability insurance in the amount of at least $2 million, with the Town of Milton named as additional insured in the policy.

Submit the application, fee payment and proof of insurance to:

Town of Milton
Engineering Services Department
150 Mary Street
Milton, ON L9T 6Z5


Please visit Fire Services for information on the Town of Milton's regulations and permits regarding fireworks.