<iframe src="//www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-5D9QDS" height="0" width="0">

Group Home Registrations and Renewals

The Clerk's Office is responsible for the registrations and registration renewals of group homes in the Town of Milton.

Registering a Group Home in Milton

A number of requirements must be met before a group home can be registered. These requirements include:

  1. Checking the zoning of the intended property with Building Services in the Planning and Development Department.
  2. Inspections by the Fire Department.

Group Home Registration and Renewal Forms: