Compliance and property information requests are typically made by lawyers and real estate agents to learn more about a property during a sale. The report provides information about the property’s zoning, heritage status, outstanding permits and more.

Submit a compliance and property information request

Please contact Development Services to send you the Compliance and Property Information Request Form.  Once completed, please submit by mail with a cheque payable to the Town of Milton and forward to:

Development Services Department - Property Information
150 Mary Street, Milton, ON L9T 6Z5

Information provided

After making a compliance and property information request, we will provide you with the following information about the property:

  • Orders and Notices (records of outstanding violations on the property)
  • Zoning details including designations, allowed uses and setback regulations
  • Details and status of any minor variances on file
  • Heritage status
  • Outstanding inspections for issued permits