Under privacy protection rules, we are only able to share details about property tax accounts with third parties if the property owner has filled out a letter of authorization form.

These details can include, but are not limited to:

  • Balance information
  • Payment plans
  • Assessment appeals
  • Tax/vacancy rebate applications
  • Tax statements

If you want a third party to be able to ask for property tax information or documents on your behalf, you will need to complete a letter of authorization form.

This form must be submitted before any requests are made.

Complete a Letter of Authorization Form

Please note: You will need to attach a copy of your government issued photo ID when you submit the form.