The Town of Milton offers services that can help you with your home and property. Whether you’re moving into a new home or looking to make improvements to your existing home, we can help.

Building and construction

Are you undertaking a new renovation project? Do you want to add a basement apartment to your home? You will need to apply for a building permit when undertaking most home building and construction projects.


Visit Discover Milton to view, print, and request up-to-date Milton maps.

Property taxes

The Town of Milton issues property taxes twice a year. Learn how to pay your property taxes and find out about your property assessment.

Property claims

Learn how to make a property claim. If you had to pay for a personal injury or property damage that you believe the Town of Milton was responsible for, you can file a property damage claim.


In the Town of Milton, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of all trees on your property. Find out about Emerald Ash Borer and how we are responding to this problem in Milton.